Regional Job Fair
March 25, 2014 • 2:00 P.M.—7:00 P.M.
York College Campbell Center, 1 block west of 10th & Delaware
Businesses will be organized by the following groups:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Business, Marketing & Management
- Communications and Information Systems
- Health Services
- Human Services & Education
- Skilled & Technical Sciences
Also available at the event
- Resume Reviews
- Application area
Seward's 25th Annual Spring Show
Saturday, April 5, 2014; 9am - 5pm
Ag Pavilion ~ Seward County Fairgrounds
$175.00 for Seward Chamber Members
$225.00 for Non-members
$ 75.00 for Optional Enhanced Marketing
The Ag Pavilion is limited to 70, professionally curtained 8x10 booths. The booth price also includes one skirted table for your display purposes.
Olde Glory Theatre and Community Hall
Tickets on Sale Now for "Klondike Kalamity" Melodrama coming in June!
Call Lloyd Schulz at 402-523-5025 to reserve your tickets. Two shows have already been sold out!
Auditions set for April 5-6....contact the Chamber for information about getting on the schedule!
SAVE THE DATES
Seward Spring Clean Up
- Saturday, April 12th - Deadline for arranging applicance pickup
- Saturday, April 19th - Electronic and Applicance Recycling - 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (S. Columbia near water treatment plant)
- Saturday, April 26th - Paper shredding at Cattle Bank and park cleanup projects
Lunch and Learn with Julie Wilhelm regarding Government Contracting
- Wednesday, April 23, 11:30am - 1:00pm at Olde Glory Community Hall
- Thirty minute presentation on business plan writing and learning more about the government contract systems followed by one-on-one talks.
- Sponsored by Seward Chamber and Seward County Economic Development.
Stars and Stripes Night featuring Seward with the Lincoln Haymakers (indoor football) at Pershing
- Saturday, April 26th, 7:05 game time
Seward City-Wide Garage Sales
- Rescheduling due to SHS graduation. Check back for new date.
Seward Night with the Saltdogs (baseball) at Haymarket Park
- Friday, June 27th, 7:05 game time
Seward Armory to Become Military Museum
Rennovations are set to begin shortly that will transform Seward's 1956 Armory into the state's National Guard Museum. Officials are excited about the significant stories that will be told through the new facility. The renovation will be completed in three stages, with the majority of work to be completed by June 2015. A July 4, 2015 grand opening is planned for the facility.
Read the complete strory: Press Release
The Nebraska National Guard UH-1H Huey pictured is housed at the Seward Airport through Whisler Aviation's efforts; it is indicitive of some of outdoor displays that could be brought to Seward through this project.